In addition to plexiglass shields, nitrile gloves, and other safety procedures, I thought you might be interested in our approach to small outdoor events.
Let’s all be safe out there.
- Please follow both the specifics and spirit of the safety measures of our host.
- See the mark. Hit the mark. If safe distance/traffic flow markers are posted, please follow them. It is like hitting your mark on stage. It is the only way we know the chorus line will work.
- Be patient with others and give space/grace (we all need more of that about now).
- If you need to come back for “just one thing”, wave and I will meet your outside of the queue.
- Clean spoons are provided for each person. Please leave any spoon you touch in the “dirty spoon” tub.
Finally, like the captain of a ship, I am responsible for the safety and comfort of my passengers. Thank you for coming on this journey with me. Don’t hesitate to ask questions or provide feedback.